Thursday, November 10, 2011

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3



Alright ladies and gents, the time has come. So far, I am pretty impressed with
MW3. BUT, there are still its pros and cons which I'll get to in a minute. But first some things I like about what they did and didn't do. I like that they used this "Elite" option, where if your willing to spend $49.99 for a year, they give you things such as:MW3 downloadable content. New monthly DLC released over 9 months. It lets you connect with friends and meet new people toe form clans and groups. Share videos from COD MW3 theater.





  Compete in year round competitions for real prizes. And earn EX for your clan to level up. View video guides, heat maps, and stats. I do in fact like the new weapons they chose to use. So far, I haven't found any maps that I LOVE yet. I'm not to impressed with the maps. For one the biggest complaint I hear and notice are spawn points.... You can get killed and spawn 5 feet where you died, thinking your safe but in fact right in their gun fire. So far, not a snipers game. No decent maps to really give you a good far open shot. I don't like how they changed the leveling up weapons from black ops to this..I liked where you could choose what attachment you wanted before unlocking the rest... It really showed the noobs that actually spent their "money" on a "noob tube". I do like the different game types they included. (Kill confirmed, Team defender). Wish they put up an option to play co-op on the campaign. All in all, from what I've seen, played, and heard, its a home run game. Still needs its improvements. Next game maybe include all 3 games; MW2, Black Ops, MW3. and maybe bring back some old maps that we all love. I don't know, I enjoy it so far and what they've done, what do you think?

11 comments:

  1. Just finished the campagin a little while ago and started on multiplayer. So far this game is sick as hell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already Have the game, MW3 ftw

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend has it, its everything mw2 was but better. the campaign is still off from cod 4, but overall its a cohesive and brilliant game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion one of the greatest games ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great game but on the comparison with BF3 I don't know who wins.

    ReplyDelete